Saturday, April 09, 2005

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

My name is Rick Duncan. I am a law professor, and a blawger at Red State Lawblog. I live and teach law in Nebraska, but I grew up in Fall River, Massachusetts (you know, the town in which "Lizzie Borden took an ax") and I have been a Red Sox fan all my life.

I decided to blog about the Red Sox, and about baseball, because I love the game and I love my team. I am a part of Red Sox Nation in exile, a fan who follows the team from afar, from my acreage here in rural Nebraska. Maybe this distance--1500 miles from my beloved Fenway Park--gives me a certain perspective on the team. I don't know.

I will try to post once or twice a day, about whatever Red Sox or baseball issue strikes me as interesting on that day. I will enable comments, and I hope we can have a friendly dialogue.

Be seeing you soon.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?